Friday, May 11, 2007

Marriage Tips~ Desperate to save your marriage

One day you come to a realization that your marriage is headed to divorce. Where do you go, what do you do, where do you turn?

If I can offer you anything, it is this: You cannot repair your marriage ALONE!! One of you may want to save your marriage more than the other, and you can work with that. But it will take both of you to successfully save your marriage.

When I found myself going through a difficult time in my marriage, I was at a loss. I had no idea what I was doing day to day. I look back now and I cannot tell you what I did during those two months that my husband was confidently telling me he wanted a divorce. I remember feeling as though my life was falling apart and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

All I knew is that the man that I was completely head over heels in love with, was not for whatever reason able to stand by me when I had a problem. He was not able to offer me the strength and guidance that I could come to him about absolutely anything. I was suppose to be able to "walk on water" and never make a mistake. Not very realistic.

When I was searching out for guidance the best information I found was on the Internet. When you are going through a difficult time, you are looking for that one answer. The perfect answer that will just tell you what to do, to be able to fix everything.

After all my searches day after day I found several great sites with information that did in fact help save my marriage. Now that I am starting to repair my life, I feel the desire to help other women that may be in similar situation.

Copy and past this link http://marriage.about.com into the google address bar in the right top corner... this site is what honestly helped me save my marriage. I cannot say enough good things... about.com is an information site that can guide you, help you, teach you, and offer you help when you need it the most.


Please check out these links that I am supplying, if you can take the time to read the information you will get some great guidance.

GO HERE for save my marriage guidance

Tips to save your marriage

50 Tips to a better marriage

Put trust back in your marriage

Please leave me your comments and feedback~

No comments: